Pota: San Francisco Realtor. 28 years of helping people make the right moves in real estate. Wife. Mom. Friend. Greek-American. Loves yoga, Pilates, astronomy, playing guitar. Loves helping others. Loves SF.
My 5-star reviews from many satisfied clients describe me as a knowledgeable and caring professional. My personalized service and business acumen add value to every transaction for my clients.
The San Francisco market place is competitive. My services give my clients a competitive advantage. For sellers, my listings sell for record high prices with fewer days on the market. I offer comprehensive market experience, extensive broker and vendor connections, and unparalleled exposure for your property through local and global platforms. My team of professionals can provide top to bottom home preparation.
For buyers, as a member of the elite Top Agents Network I have access to off market opportunities giving you an edge in the San Francisco marketplace. My stellar reputation means that other agents trust me, which gives my buyers an advantage in getting their offers accepted.
About me: Pota is a Greek name as I am a first generation Greek-American. I was raised by my immigrant parents with the traditional values that are the foundation of my life and success-of honest dealings with others, diligence, loyalty and reliability. I was introduced to real estate at a young age, when I helped my parents maintain their rental properties. As they did all the work themselves, by the time I was 12, I was helping to mow the lawns, paint, refinish floors, sandblast, install chain link fences, and any other number of jobs required to repair the homes they owned. Originally from Miami, FL I have lived in San Francisco for over 30 years.
I attended the University of Pennsylvania where I studied Economics. I speak Greek fluently and have traveled extensively. I am a San Francisco property owner. When not working I enjoy yoga, Pilates, travel, and long walks with friends.
Married with one son at Cal (Go Bears!), I enjoy being active in the community. I have actively volunteered at SHC, Gateway Middle School, and Lafayette Elementary School. I`m currently on the board of Compass community fund, where we donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to worthy causes.
POTA stands for:
- Complete support staff available 24/7
- As a team player, I bring together the right people. I offer you the benefits of established relationships with bankers, accountants, attorneys, insurance brokers, tradespeople, tax specialists, title officers, property inspectors, financial planners, 1031 exchange specialists.
- Referrals to top brokers outside SF.
- Working in whatever way works best for you—from hand-holding through every step, particularly if it is the first time buying or selling, right through to long distance representation, as on behalf of an older relative. I am flexible and adapt to the amount of contact a client would like to have as well as the pace the client is seeking, fast or slow.
- Helping you make smart real estate choices to fulfill your dreams and goals, express your lifestyle, and build wealth through real estate. I get the big picture and I get the details, allowing you to fall in love with the property of your choice, sell for the highest price, or make the investment decisions you need to make.
I never give up. Recently I helped clients buy a home after a 2 year search. I demonstrated patience in waiting until they were ready and found the right place. I then made certain they won the property despite competing against multiple bids.
I understand that a home is often my clients’ single greatest investment. I tenaciously protect my clients’ interests–whether to sell at the best possible price or buy the perfect home. I offer cutting-edge marketing, outside the box solutions, and skilled negotiations.
No two transactions are alike and each buyer or seller is a unique individual with a unique real estate objective. I understand this and tailor my service to provide innovative solutions—not predictable thinking—to help clients achieve their real estate goals.
My style is down to earth, open, honest and easy going. I truly enjoy working with all types of clients. Working with me means working comfortably with a caring professional who listens, understands and provides the finest service. I am professional and assertive yet I do not pressure.
I have been fortunate to work with the best clients.
Click here to see why clients have had such a successful experience with Pota
I have a degree in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania. I speak Greek fluently and have traveled extensively, including living in Europe for a year.
I enjoy being active in the community. I donate a portion of each commission to worthy local charities. I have always been an active parent in my son’s school. I served on the Board at Gateway Public Schools. I coordinated Art in Action at Lafayette Elementary, overseeing 55 parent volunteers as we provided art education to students based on famous masterpieces I was a Spring Gala volunteer at Sacred Heart Cathedral. I am currently on the Board of the Community Fund at Compass.
Pota’s pledge of service:
I pledge to:
- Act as your full time professional, putting your needs and priorities first.
- Communicate regularly and often. I will explain what is a complicated process in as straight-forward a manner as possible.
- Listen carefully to you and hear your needs.
- Tell you the truth, no matter how difficult.
- Keep my promises.
- Guide you efficiently through the entire real estate transaction, handling every detail.
- Steadfastly represent your best interest with exclusive and professional services that are ethical and confidential.
National Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
San Francisco Association of Realtors
Small Property Owners of San Francisco
Panhandle Residents of San Francisco